DevOps - HashiCorp Vault Consultant
Lenstra was created by the passion of engineers specialised in Computer Science with a proven history in delivering top quality solutions to its customers. Bringing together work excellence and vision we managed to serve top tier clients from a variety of industry domains like Banking/Insurance, Luxury and Tech.
We help our clients to solve their most difficult problems around Cloud Computing & DevOps, Data Platform, IT Security by having a holistic approach of their environment and building often complex but always relevant solutions to help them accelerate their business.
Our engineering team is committed to great ethics and most of our teammates are core contributors to OpenSource projects such as CPython, Postgres or Terraform.
As HashiCorp hyper-specialised Partner, Lenstra helps some of the biggest Enterprise customers of HashiCorp products with Vault, Terraform and Consul.
We are seeking a highly skilled Solutions Consultant to join our growing team. The team is responsible to assist our clients with the deployment, scaling & management of HashiCorp products, especially Vault.
- Provide expert-level guidance and support to customers in the deployment, scaling, and management of HashiCorp Vault, Terraform, and Consul solutions.
- Analyse customer requirements, recommend solutions, and provide technical assistance in the implementation of HashiCorp products.
- Develop and deliver training programs, workshops, and webinars to educate customers on best practices for utilising HashiCorp technologies.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of technical documentation, including reference architectures, white papers, and case studies.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest product features, industry trends, and best practices to serve as a trusted advisor to customers.
What you can expect
- Join a multi-disciplinary team working on exciting projects for our clients (large companies and famous startups, in Europe and the U.S.);
- Program mostly in Python & Golang, learning from and contributing to a team committed to continuous improvement;
- Get trainings and certification programs;
- Attend to engineering events (e.g. AWS Summit, Pycon or HashiConf);
- A competitive salary for permanent contracts (from 50k€ for juniors, and depending on experience) + full healthcare coverage, or a competitive ADR for freelancers.
This job is based in the center of Paris, with 3 to 5 possible days of remote work.
You may be a good fit for our team if
- You are committed to precision;
- You have strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with a focus on customer success;
- You have very good written and oral communication skills;
- You are fluent in a programming language, ideally Python or Golang;
- You are able to step your ego aside during a code review: you're eager to learn again and again;
- You have a good general knowledge in Computer Science;
- You are fluent in English, French is a plus.
- A Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Strong understanding of cloud infrastructure and technologies, including AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- Proficiency in infrastructure as code (IaC) principles, security best practices, and network protocols.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to explain complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- HashiCorp certifications (e.g., Vault Associate, Terraform Associate, Consul Associate) are a plus.
We strive to hire people from different backgrounds and levels, so recent graduates may be welcome too.
Please send at least your up-to-date resume at [email protected] with subject including
DevOps - HashiCorp Vault Consultant
Our recruitment process consists in 4 interviews:
- 1 introductory call with the recruiter
- 1 technical interview with our CTO
- 1 behavioural interview with one of the partners
- 1 final discussion with the client